This dialogue is most likely to have occurred:
- at a birthday party.
- on the phone.
- in a classroom.
Which of the following statements is true?
- Li You does not know what day tomorrow is.
- Li You does not know what date tomorrow is.
- Li You is not asking what day or what date tomorrow is.
How did Li You discover that it is Wang Peng's birthday?
- He told her earlier in her car.
- She saw his birth date on his student ID.
- She found out from some of his friends.
Wang Peng says that he did not know the next day was his birthday because he:
- had been too busy and forgot about it.
- did not want to celebrate his birthday.
- was confused about the day's date.
What are they going to do at tomorrow's party?
- have dinner and then dance
- have a reception followed by a dinner
- have dinner and then watch a movie
Copyright ęGeorge Q.