According to the doctor, which of the following statements is true?
- The patient is seriously ill.
- The patient is not ill at all.
- The patient is ill, but the problem is not serious.
What does the doctor think of the patient's dinner yesterday?
- He thinks the patient should have eaten three bowls of dumplings.
- He thinks the patient should have eaten less rice but more beef.
- He thinks the patient should not have eaten so much.
How many tablets is the patient supposed to take daily?
Copyright ęGeorge Q.