Wang Peng says his apartment is:
- quiet and convenient but not well furnished.
- quiet and well furnished but not convenient.
- quiet and convenient but the kitchen is a bit too small.
According to Wang Peng, the rental for his apartment is__
- Very expensive
- Very cheap
It is most likely that tomorrow Wang Peng will eat:
- in a Chinese restaurant.
- in his own apartment.
- in the student dorm where he used to live.
Wang Peng promised to invite the girl:
- to eat in a restaurant.
- to a dinner cooked by himself.
- to cook dinner for him in his apartment.
Which of the following statements can most reasonably be concluded from the dialogue?
- Wang Peng is not a good cook yet.
- Wang Peng does not want to cook.
- The girl is going to teach Wang Peng how to cook.
Copyright ęGeorge Q.