What sports are mentioned in the dialogue?
- basketball, football, and swimming
- football, swimming, and table tennis
- basketball, tennis, and swimming
- ootball, tennis, and swimming
Why did the man quit playing tennis?
- It is too hot to play tennis in the summer.
- He feels very tired after playing it.
- It is too costly for him.
- He thinks that tennis is not as exciting as basketball.
Which of the statements is most likely to be true?
- The man loves several kinds of sports.
- The man loves basketball more than swimming.
- The man has failed to persevere in any of the sports.
- The man hates basketball but loves tennis.
What sport (or sports) is the man engaged in right now?
- no sport at all
- tennis and basketball
Copyright ęGeorge Q.