What can you find in front of Wang Peng's home?
- a small hill
- many flowers
- a small tree
- a small river
ang Peng left his hometown ____________
- over two years
- exactly two years
- about three years
- twenty months
Which of the following statements is most likely to be true?
- Wang Peng and his friends used to swim in the river.
- Li You once swam in the river near Wang Peng's hometown.
- Wang Peng and Li You once swam in the river near Wang Peng's hometown.
- Wang Peng used to swim in the river alone.
According to the dialogue, what does Li You think of Wang Peng's hometown?
- She thinks it is too close to Beijing.
- She loves it and hopes to visit it.
- She hopes there will be a swimming pool there.
- She thinks it is too far away from the United States.
Copyright ęGeorge Q.