Schedule time on the Campus!
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Skidmore College. Skidmore uses the Common Application for submissions. APPLY by going to the Common Application Website.
But please keep in mind the following: You can begin working on your application for Skidmore’s Class of 2021 (Fall 2017), and when the new Common Application goes live on August 1, any information you have entered will be automatically moved into the new version. You can finish your application and apply to Skidmore any time after August 1.
- Regular Decision: January 15
- Early Decision Round I: November 15
- Early Decision Round II: January 15
- Fall Admission: April 1
- Spring Admission: November 15
Select the type of admission in which you are interested below for more information:
- First-Year Applicants, Regular Decision
- International Applicants
- Early Decision Applicants
- Transfer Applicants
And remember, our Admissions team is available to answer your questions at any step of the process.