Schedule time on the Campus!
Visit a Classroom
During the academic semester, Skidmore professors invite you to attend one of the many classes open to visitors. If you would like to visit a classroom, please review the "Notes" column of the Master Schedule. One of the following codes will display:
- N = No visitation allowed
- A = Visitation allowed with prior notice
- Y = Visitation allowed with no prior notice required
Note: Due to limitations in space or other unique circumstances, classes which have a code of "NO" do not lend themselves to visitation. If a code does not appear be sure to check with the department or instructor prior to your visit.
Classes are not available November 25 - 27, 2015 (Thanksgiving Break).
Fall classes end December 11, 2015.
Classes are not available March 14 - 18, 2016 (Spring Break).
Spring classes end May 3, 2016.
To prepare for your visit, please:
- Use our interactive map to locate buildings
- Arrive at least 10 minutes early to introduce yourself to the professor and find an unassigned seat
- Power off all electronic devices
- Plan to stay for the entire class