The following are guidelines for completing your expense report form and submitting it along with your original receipts for the Student Opportunity Fund you have been granted. If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Pat Choukeir (email@example.com or 518-580-5725.
- Expense Report form must be completed neatly, signed, and dated.
- You must submit original receipts.
- Only receipts for items budgeted and approved will be acceptable.
- Meal receipts must be itemized. Alcohol is not permissible.
- Receipts must be legible and dated during the project timeframe.
- Organize the receipts by category and attach to a piece of paper with tape. For example all of your meal receipts together, all of your gas receipts together, all your supply receipts together, etc. Tally each page at the bottom.
- Expense Report form and receipts must be submitted by the date noted in your approval notification. You will receive a reminder notice via email approximately 2 weeks before they are due.
- Any expenses without proper receipts is taxable income. Unused funds MUST be returned to the College in check or money order form payable to Skidmore College.
- Your expense report form and receipts must be turned in as instructed above. If not, you may be asked to redo it.