Alumni Affairs and College Events
Alumni News from Skidmore
- Skidmore helps F.I.T. Club bring food, fitness, and farming into the classroom
Physician Kristin Lehr Anderson '95 teams up with Education Department chair Susan Lehr to launch new Web-based health curriculum for elementary and secondary students Read More.
- 5/01 Challenge seeks three-peat
Following the success of the last two 5/01 Challenges, volunteers and staff are gearing up for this year's 24-hour fundraising challenge. Read More.
- Kim Crabbe named director of Career Development Center
Previously head of career development at Drew University, she comes to Skidmore with a record marked by successful outreach and innovation. Read More.
- Katie Burke '97 named to VP post at Nielsen
Alumna named executive VP of marketing and communications at Nielsen. Read More.
- Ceci Zak '87 named CEO of Diversified Agency Services
In this newly created role, Ceci will lead the stewardship of these companies to identify and create opportunities that provide meaningful solutions for clients. Read More.