Alumni Affairs and College Events
Alumni News from Skidmore
- Andy Garlick '10 honored for work with special needs kids
Garlock, fifth grade teacher and director of curriculum development at a summer day camp for children with developmental disabilities, lauded by Federation for Children with Special Needs. Read More.
- Thoroughbreds Report from Spring Break 2014
The Thoroughbreds have lots to report. Baseball went 2-3 over the last five games of its Florida trip, with victories against Monmouth College and Swarthmore College. And that's just for starters. Read More.
- Kim Crabbe named director of Career Development Center
Previously head of career development at Drew University, she comes to Skidmore with a record marked by successful outreach and innovation. Read More.
- Katie Burke '97 named to VP post at Nielsen
Alumna named executive VP of marketing and communications at Nielsen. Read More.
- Ceci Zak '87 named CEO of Diversified Agency Services
In this newly created role, Ceci will lead the stewardship of these companies to identify and create opportunities that provide meaningful solutions for clients. Read More.