Depositing Funds Into Your Declining Balance Account
You may deposit money into your account in a variety of ways:
- Quick-Deposit with your MasterCard, VISA, or Discover using our online Web service.
All that is required is the Skidmore ID # for the account you wish to deposit to.
- Mail your check to the Card Office using this form (PDF)
- Deposit cash using the Value Deposit Terminal located in Case Center
- Bring your check, cash, or credit card to the Skidmore Card Office.
- Regular employees can enroll to have card account deposits automatically deducted from their payroll earnings by completing and submitting this form to the Card Office (Starbuck Center) or Payroll Office (Barrett Center).
Make your deposits early! Then, you can use the funds as soon as you receive your Skidmore Card. The money you deposit on your Card remains available as long as you attend Skidmore College.
Remember that you can use your Card wherever you see the logo displayed.
Check the lists for our on-campus and off-campus partners.
When it comes to convenience, your Skidmore IDCard is your ticket!