Eastern College Career Day NYC 2017
Deadline, Tuesday, February 7, 11:59 PM
Interview Day March 3
ECCD (Eastern College Career Day) is a day-long interviewing event in NYC where you can participate in pre-screened interviews with highly sought after employers.To apply:
1) The URL to apply for jobs is at the following link, ECCD NYC Login.
2) When you sign into the ECCD website use your Skidmore email address (Username) and student ID number (password).
3) Set up your profile to be able to browse and apply to available jobs.
4) Upload your resume, and individualized cover letters for each employer who requires one. NOTE: make sure to clearly indicate each cover letter by employer name.
5) Go to the Employer tab at top to review employers, click on employer directory, review the employer, and scroll down to see available positions, and apply directly to each one that you are interested in.
International students are welcome to apply to the bolded employers.
Registered NYC Employers are: Choice Hotels International Cognius, Inc. Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP Everquote Harding Loevner The Lavelle Law Firm Paul Weiss LLP Phreesia PURE Insurance The Rockefeller Group Seurat Group LLC Shearman & Sterling LLP Sullivan & Cromwell Transperfect Teach for the Future VIPKID HK Ltd Weill Cornell Medicine Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
Employers and Jobs List By Industry:Education Teach for the Future - English Teachers VIPKID HK Ltd - English Teachers
Government / LawCravath, Swaine & Moore LLP - Legal Assistants, Corporate and Litigation The Lavelle Law Firm - Executive Legal Assistant Paul Weiss LLP - Paralegals, Corporate and Litigation Shearman & Sterling LLP - Legal Assistant Sullivan & Cromwell - Legal Assistants: Litigation, General Practice, and Real Estate Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP - Paralegal
Management / Business DevelopmentChoice Hotels International - Public Relations Specialist, Coordinator, Revenue Management, Business Analyst, Media Finance Operations Specialist
Cognius, Inc. - Data Analyst Everquote - Quantitative Analyst Harding Loevner - Research Associate, Portfoliio Management Associate Phreesia - Implementation Associate, and Development Representative Seurat Group LLC - Business Analyst Transperfect - Project Coordinator, and Account Coordinator
Marketing / Sales / InsurancePURE Insurance - Mmeber Advocate Training Program
Science / Medical / ResearchThe Rockefeller University - Research Assistant Weill Cornell Medicine - Research Technician