SAVE THE DATE! October 18-20, 2013
Registration materials will be mailed to families in mid-August. A schedule of events will be located on this page over the summer and updated as
the program is confirmed. See annual highlights below for a sampling of what is offered.
Advanced registration is encouraged and will be available online and via mail/phone beginning in August. Please note the cancellation policy at the bottom of this page.
Tickets will NOT be mailed in advance; they will be available for pickup upon arrival
at the Celebration Weekend Welcome Desk, Case Center, 2nd floor.
Welcome Desk Hours
Friday 8:30 am - 8 pm
Saturday 8 am - 7pm
Sunday 9am - 12 pm
Questions? Please call Alumni Affairs & College Events at 518-580-5670.
ANNUAL PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
We are pleased to offer a variety of free programming options for the weekend:
- "President’s Hour" with President Philip A. Glotzbach
- Minicollege presentations offered by Skidmore faculty
- Bus tour of downtown Saratoga, and tours of campus and its north woods
- Campus tours
- Concerts in the Helen Filene Ladd Concert Hall in the Arthur Zankel Music Center
- Tours of the Frances Young Tang Teaching Museum and Art Gallery and participation in the Tang’s "Family Saturday" offering
- Open houses hosted by various offices and programs
- The annual Celebration Weekend 5K Run-Walk
We are also pleased to offer special events for an additional fee:
- "Under the Big Top" showcase featuring talented student performers
- Guided bus tour of the Saratoga Battlefield, turning point of the American Revolution
- Celebration barbecue and other fare from Skidmore’s award-winning Murray-Aikins Dining Hall
For questions about the weekend, e-mail CollegeEvents@skidmore.edu or call 518-580-5670. For lodging and dining information, visit www.saratoga.org or call the Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce at 518-584-3255.
To receive a refund, all changes/cancellations must be made by October 11, 2013. After this date, Skidmore will not refund any fees or charges associated with Celebration Weekend, commitments and guarantees will have already been given to vendors and other partners Refunds will be processed in the same form payment was received (credit card or check).