Social Media Handbook
Various rules and policies govern your interactions on social media sites -- these guidelines, HR advice, the Skidmore Employee Handbook, copyright laws, FERPA, and social media site Terms of Service.
This list is not meant to be exhaustive, additional rules and/or policies may apply. Always consult with your supervisor, the Human Resources department, or the relevant department chair.
Skidmore Policies and Handbooks
- Social Media Guidelines from Office of Communications and Marketing
- Social Media Policy from HR
- Employee Handbooks from HR
- Policy against workplace violence from HR
- Expression of Political Opinions Policy
- Anti-Harassment Policy
- Faculty Handbooks from the Dean of Faculty
- FERPA Guidelines
- Copyright Information from IT