Curriculum Committee FormsForms may be downloaded and filled in for paper submission to department chairs. To download a forms, open the form, do a "file/save as", storing it on your hard drive or the network folder you use for personal documents. You may then edit that document with the appropriate information and save again as the actual proposal.
- Propose a New Course or Substantial Revision of an existing course (new version 11/10)
- Propose a Scribner Seminar -- either as a New Course or Revision of an existing course
- Request Routine Revisions (new version 9/10)
- Propose Revisions to Major/ Minor/ Programs (also use for New Majors) (new version 9/10)
- Establish or Eliminate a Major (from Faculty Handbook)