Curriculum Committee Forms
Forms may be downloaded and completed for submission to department chairs/directors. Faculty should send the proposal ELECTRONICALLY (word doc only) to their chair/director, who will forward to the Dean of Faculty's office if approved.
To download a form, open the form, do a "file/save as", storing it on your hard drive or the network folder you use for personal documents. You may then edit that document with the appropriate information and save again as the actual proposal. Please save the form as a word document only.
- Propose a New Course (new version 9/14)
- Substantial Revision of an existing course (new version 9/14)
- Propose a Scribner Seminar -- either as a New Course or Revision of an existing course (new version 9/14)
- Request Routine Revisions (new version 9/14)
- Propose Revisions to Major/ Minor/ Programs (also use for New Majors) (new version 9/14)
- Establish or Eliminate a Major (from Faculty Handbook)