Curriculum Committee Forms
Forms may be downloaded and completed for submission to department chairs/directors. Faculty should send the proposal ELECTRONICALLY (word doc only) to their chair/director, who will forward to the Dean of Faculty's office if approved.
To download a form, open the form, do a "file/save as", storing it on your hard drive or the network folder you use for personal documents. You may then edit that document with the appropriate information and save again as the actual proposal. Please save the form as a word document only.
- Propose a New Course (new version 10/13)
- Substantial Revision of an existing course (new version 04/14)
- Propose a Scribner Seminar -- either as a New Course or Revision of an existing course (new version 04/14)
- Request Routine Revisions (new version 10/13)
- Propose Revisions to Major/ Minor/ Programs (also use for New Majors) (new version 10/13)
- Establish or Eliminate a Major (from Faculty Handbook)