Denise Warner Limoli
Associate Professor of Dance
Office: Dance Center 230
Phone: (518) 580-5382
Teaches all levels and areas of Classical Ballet Technique and tradition:
- Ballet I, II, III, IV
- Beginning, Intermediate, Advanced Pointe
- Men’s Class
- Classical Repertoire and Variations
- Ballet Workshop
- Pas de Deux
- Character Dance
- Dance History
- Ballet Theory & Pedagogy
- American Ballet Theatre (ABT)
Featured Dancer, Company Teacher, 1970-1979
- Master teacher for the annual American Ballet Theatre Summer Intensive Programs and Kaatsbaan International Dance Center
- Nutmeg Conservatory for the Arts, Torrington, Connecticut; Senior Ballet Master, Artistic Advisor, 1970-present.
- College/Conservatory of Music, University of Cincinnati, Ballet Faculty 1985-1989; North Carolina School of the Arts, Ballet Faculty 1991-1992.
- National Museum of Dance, Saratoga Springs, NY
Curator of current exhibit American Ballet Theatre: Then and Now; Board of Directors, Chair of Nominating Committee for Vanderbilt-Whitney Hall of Fame.
- Ballet Master for several professional companies: Minnesota Dance Theatre, Nevada Dance Theatre, Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre (guest)