The Murray-Aikins Dining Hall
Murray-Aikins Dining Hall provides an exciting and inviting venue for fresh, individualized meals. In addition to offering the benefits of improved ambience and updated menus, the facility boasts separate cuisine stations, including a cook-your-own griddle; dedicated vegetarian and vegan areas; deli and bakery with fresh-baked breads, cakes, and pies; stone-hearth pizza; international food; a "diner" with traditional favorites, soups and rotisserie items; homemade pasta station; and a test kitchen where students can give chefs feedback on new recipes. Award-winning Food Service professionals and student assistants work to provide nutritious, satisfying food in a congenial atmosphere all day long.
Also at the Murray-Aikins Dining Hall:
- Wireless Internet access
- Extended hours: Sunday through Thursday until 11:00p.m.
- Counter seating at cuisine stations
- Three fireplaces and plenty of natural lighting
- Lounge space with overstuffed chairs
- Atrium Café with comfortable seating
- Convenience store offering pre-packaged meals and snacks to go
- Meeting rooms on first and second floors