Patricia C. Fehling
Acting Associate Dean of the Faculty and Professor for Health and Human Physiological Sciences Department
Location: Sports and Recreation Center Office 237
- Ph.D. University of Illinois, 1992
- M.S. Northern Illinois University, 1984
- B.S. Northern Illinois University, 1978
- Exercise Physiology
- EX 111 Introduction to Exercise Science
- EX 241 Exercise Testing and Prescription
- EX 311 Exercise Physiology
- EX 314 Applied Anatomy and Physiology
- EX 355 Research Design and Statistics
- EX 375 Senior Research
Primary interest is in the area human bone mineral density and the interaction with physical activity. In particular, Professor Fehling's work has examined the effect of physical activity on the young athlete or dancer. Additionally, she has examined the use of physical activity monitoring devices in a variety of populations.
For complete list go to: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Fehling+PC.