Welcome Prospective First Year Students
Class of 2018
Academic Year 2014/2015
- To apply for financial aid at Skidmore College begin by checking "yes" on the Skidmore
Admission application to the question asking: Are you applying for financial aid?
- When completing the Skidmore Admission application and the College Scholarship Service (CSS) PROFILE be sure to use your correct social security number. While the social security number is not required on the admission application, it is required when applying for financial aid. Delays in matching your financial aid and admission applications will occur if you do not provide your name and social security number as it appears on your social security card.
IMPORTANT FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION DEADLINES
- Early Decision I (EDI) - November 15, 2013
- Early Decision II (EDII) - January 15, 2014
- Regular Decision - February 1, 2014
Student Financial Aid
......is as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Complete the 2014-2015 College Scholarship Service (CSS) Financial Aid PROFILE.
The Skidmore College Code is 2815.
- If you own a business or farm you will need to complete the 2014/2015 Business/Farm Supplement. (Including parents who file Schedule C, Schedule F, Schedule K-1 or Form 1120.)
The completed form can be mailed to the Financial Aid Office, Skidmore College, 815 North Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866. It may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or
faxed to 518-580-5752.
- If there is a Non-Custodial Parent (NCP) he/she is required to complete the NCP PROFILE. He/she will receive an email, once the custodial parent has completed the CSS PROFILE,
with a pre-assigned login and password. The NCP will then change the password, for
confidentiality purposes, and provide the information requested to Skidmore College
by completing the NCP PROFILE.