- International students at their pre-orientation
- Students say farewell to parents before departing to off-campus pre-orientation adventures
- Each year, the incoming class gathers for a group photo before Convocation
- Some students elect to stay for on-campus pre-orientation programs
- Students and parents socialize on Case patio before pre-orientation begins
- There are more than 80 different student clubs on campus - get involved
The First-Year Experience provides support to prospective and accepted students, their
parents, the first-year class, and mentors. We help students as they prepare for
their arrival at the College—whether they are spending their first semester in Saratoga
Springs, NY or at our London program—and as they navigate through their first year
Learn more about the FYE program.
- There are no events scheduled at the moment.