Below, we've assembled information you may find helpful as you move toward matriculation in September.
- Be on the lookout for a letter from Janet Casey, Director of the FYE Program, about setting up your Skidmore email.
- Check important dates and deadlines (dates will be updated as they become available).
- Consider attending one of our Pre-Orientation offerings, a great way to make new friends early.
- Connect with a current Skidmore student if you still have questions.
- Browse the course descriptions for incoming first-year students.
- Check out the residence halls.
- Visit the campus bookstore for books, computers, Skidmore gear, and more.
Let your friends know and meet more online:
- Let your friends know about your acceptance by posting on Facebook or Twitter with #Skidmore2018.
- Post photos and videos of you receiving your acceptance letters on Instagram with #Skidmore2018.
- Download a Skidmore cover photo for your Facebook timeline.
- Meet other members of the Class of '18.
If you have any questions about your first year at Skidmore, feel free to contact the Office of the First-Year Experience at 518-580-5111 or firstname.lastname@example.org. May the rest of your senior year in high school be rewarding, and once again, welcome to Skidmore!