We highly recommend that you attend one of our three Accepted Candidates Days in April, whether you've decided to come to Skidmore or are still thinking it through. You can meet other members of the Class of 2018, interact with faculty, coaches, and staff, and sample what Skidmore has to offer in the sciences, arts, sports, clubs, and more.
Below, we've assembled information you may find helpful as you move toward matriculation
- Be on the lookout for a letter from Janet Casey, Director of the FYE Program, about setting up your Skidmore email.
- Register for an Accepted Candidates Day: April 4, 11, 17.
- Can't visit on an Accepted Candidates Day? Check out SkidGenuity, our month-long celebration of the Skidmore mind.
- Check important dates and deadlines (dates will be updated as they become available).
- Consider attending one of our Pre-Orientation offerings, a great way to make new friends early.
- Connect with a current Skidmore student if you still have questions.
- Browse the course descriptions for incoming first-year students.
- Check out the residence halls.
- Visit the campus bookstore for books, computers, Skidmore gear, and more.
Let your friends know and meet more online:
- Let your friends know about your acceptance by posting on Facebook or Twitter with #Skidmore2018.
- Post photos and videos of you receiving your acceptance letters on Instagram with #Skidmore2018.
- Download a Skidmore cover photo for your Facebook timeline.
- Meet other members of the Class of '18.
If you have any questions about your first year at Skidmore, feel free to contact the Office of the First-Year Experience at 518-580-5111 or firstname.lastname@example.org. May the rest of your senior year in high school be rewarding, and once again, welcome to Skidmore!