MY Student Body
Alcohol Education Course
Dear Class of 2017,
Welcome to Skidmore College! I hope you are getting excited about starting school here!
All the best,
Prevention Coordinator, Office of Health Promotion
To create an account and view the MyStudentBody program:
- Go to www.mystudentbody.com. Click REGISTER NOW to create your User Name.
- You will be brought to the First Time User Registration Page. Enter inSARATOGA as the school code.
- Create a unique username (up to 50 characters, including those used in email addresses) and password and enter them into the appropriate fields.
- IMPORTANT: Write down your username and password for future use. You will need it to access the course and the rest of the site if you log off.
- Complete the rest of the fields, including entering in your SKIDMORE EMAIL ADDRESS.
- After creating your account, you will be asked some demographic questions.
- After completing the demographic questions, you will be able to access all MyStudentBody modules. Review all items of interest.
To go through the MyStudentBody Alcohol course:
At Skidmore all first year students are required to take the MyStudentBody Alcohol course before coming to campus. If you have a problem while using the site, please access the “Course Help” links at the bottom of each page. If you have questions that the links cannot help with, please feel free to contact Michelle Murray 518-580-5484 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To take the courses please follow the instructions below.
- Click on the Alcohol “folder tab” to enter the Alcohol topic area.
- When you arrive on the main page for Alcohol, if you’d like to take a course click on the “Start Your Course” link in the box titled “Courses” in the upper left hand corner of the screen
- On the next page, select the Freshman course and click Continue under the heading Getting Started at the bottom of the page.
- You will be asked to verify that you understand the privacy statement. If you accept, click Next.
- MyStudentBody will then guide you through the Pre-Quiz, Course, Post-Quiz, Certificate, Satisfaction Survey, and Completion screens.
- Answer the Pre-Quiz questions.
- After you finish the Pre-Quiz and review your score, click Submit under the heading Continue to Course Content.
- Click on each article, tool, and strategy to view the content. After you have successfully viewed the content, the heading will become checked off and highlighted in orange. Students must review all course material before moving on to the Post-Quiz.
- Click Continue to Post-Quiz on the right.
- Answer the Post-Quiz questions, and then review your score.
- If you passed the Post-Quiz, click Submit under the heading Finishing Up. If you do not pass the Post-Quiz, you will be directed to return to the course to read materials related to the questions you got wrong, and to take the Post-Quiz again.
- Once submitting a passing score, continue to the certificate screen.
- At the Certificate screen, you may email the certificate or print it out.
- After sending or printing your certificate, click Continue.
- Answer the Satisfaction Survey questions. When you have finished, click Next under the heading Course Completed!
To explore different portions of the site:
- Choose a topic from the “folder tabs” that appear at the top of the page.
- Follow the prompts as you go through the topic area.
- If you would like to do any self-assessments, please click on the Rate Myself section and take any of the surveys that you find to be of interest.
- If you wish to return to the MyStudentBody Lobby, click on the “MyStudentBody” link in the upper left hand corner of every module.