- If you have been referred to BASICS for an Alcohol or Other Drug violation there is a $50 fine for the program. However, if you complete the entire program within FOUR WEEKS of your referral this fee will be waived.
- If you do not complete BASICS within this four week time period you will be charged the $50 fine and you will be unable to register for classes or housing until you:
- Pay the fine and
- Complete the two BASICS sessions.
- BASICS requires two meetings that occur 10 days to two weeks apart. Therefore, it is necessary for you to schedule and attend your initial BASICS appointment within approximately ONE WEEK of your referral. You will also need to come to your second BASICS meeting when it is scheduled.
- If you do not do this you will not have enough time to complete BASICS before the monetary penalty goes into effect.
To schedule and appointment please contact Kim Devore by calling 518-580-5684 or emailing