Skidmore College Employment and Career Opportunities
Information for Applicants
Thank you for your interest in employment with Skidmore College and welcome to Skidmore's Human Resources Employment and Career Opportunities page! Below are some helpful links for prospective and current employees.
- Careers.skidmore.edu - Skidmore's on-line application center, where you can learn more about open positions
as well as apply for positions on-line
- Frequently Asked Questions - This document will answer basic questions concerning Skidmore's on-line application
- Frequently Asked Questions - This document will answer basic questions concerning Skidmore's on-line application center
- Employment Forms - Here you may download any of the required forms for new or current employees, including
state and federal tax forms.
- Skidmore Employee Competencies - This document outlines the skills and abilities required of all Skidmore staff
- Leadership Evaluation Guidelines - Learn about the behaviors Skidmore requires of its leaders and how to measure those
- Fair Labor Standards Act - An excellent resource for compensation related questions (exempt vs non-exempt
- Skidmore's Benefits Plan Information - Skidmore College is proud to offer a competitive benefits package to our non-union
employees at all levels, visit our Benefits area to learn more
- Skidmore's Domestic Partnership Policy - Skidmore College has a Domestic Partnership Benefits Policy-learn more about it
- Diversity in Hiring Statement - Skidmore's Statement on Diversity in Hiring
- Relocating to the Area - A list of helpful sites with information about local schools, taxes, cost of living
data, maps and area statistics.
- Local & Regional Cultural Resources Guide - A quick look at what our region has to offer to individuals with various tastes
and cultural backgrounds
- Directions to Campus - Need to find us, or find your way around campus? Download a campus map or find
- Campus Safety Statistics - This link will bring you to our campus security report in compliance with The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (or Clery Act)
Should you have additional questions, please feel free to contact Human Resources at: 518-580-5800