The following links will direct you to articles written about the Intergroup Relations (Intergroup Relations) program by Skidmore News. They discuss topics surrounding the Intergroup Relations program from an on campus and student perspective and are available to help provide a broader understanding of Intergroup Relations.
- Intergroup Relations minor now offered
- New minor in Intergroup Relations now available
- Intergroup Relations promotes courses for Spring 2012 semester
- Senate unanimously votes to institutionalize Intergroup Relations
- A distressed community confronts administrators
- More than just food for thought
- Talking about race
The following links will direct you to academic publications focusing on different aspects of the Intergroup Relations curriculum and pedagogy.
- Shifting White Ideological Scripts: The Educational Benefits of Inter- and Intraracial Curricular Dialogues on the Experiences of White College Students
- Inter- & Intragroup Dialogue and Assessment as Partners for Diversity
- Publications on Intergroup Dialogue and Intergroup Relations Education
- Recent issue of "Equity & Excellence in Education" publication, for more information CLICK HERE