The following links will direct you to articles about the Intergroup Relations Program by the Skidmore News and others. They discuss topics surrounding the program from an on-campus and student perspective and are available to help provide a broader understanding of IGR.
- NPR's "On Being" and intergroup relations
- IGR conference to draw national audience
- Art and activism in an intergenerational setting
- More than just food for thought
- Senate unanimously votes to institutionalize Intergroup Relations
- A distressed community confronts administrators
- Intergroup Relations minor now offered
The following links will direct you to academic publications focusing on different aspects of the IGR curriculum and pedagogy.
- Change Makers Create Cultural Change on Campus: A Northwestern University Case Study, June 25, 2014
- Shifting White Ideological Scripts: The Educational Benefits of Inter- and Intraracial Curricular Dialogues on the Experiences of White College Students
- Inter- and intragroup dialogue and assessment as partners for diversity
- Publications on Intergroup Dialogue and Intergroup Relations Education
- Recent issue of "Equity & Excellence in Education" publication; for more information, click here.