The following links will direct you to articles written about the Intergroup Relations (Intergroup Relations) program by Skidmore News. They discuss topics surrounding the Intergroup Relations program from an on campus and student perspective and are available to help provide a broader understanding of Intergroup Relations.
- Intergroup Relations minor now offered
- Senate unanimously votes to institutionalize Intergroup Relations
- A distressed community confronts administrators
- More than just food for thought
The following links will direct you to academic publications focusing on different aspects of the Intergroup Relations curriculum and pedagogy.
- Change Makers Create Cultural Change on Campus: A Northwestern University Case Study, June 25, 2014
- Shifting White Ideological Scripts: The Educational Benefits of Inter- and Intraracial Curricular Dialogues on the Experiences of White College Students
- Inter- & Intragroup Dialogue and Assessment as Partners for Diversity
- Publications on Intergroup Dialogue and Intergroup Relations Education
- Recent issue of "Equity & Excellence in Education" publication, for more information CLICK HERE