Connect your iPhone or iPod Touch to Skidmore's secure wireless network
1) From your iPhone or iPod Touch, click on Settings
2) Choose Wi-Fi
3) From the list of Wi-Fi Networks, pick the SkidmoreSecure network
4) You will be prompted to enter your username and password. This is the same username and password you would use to log on to the Skidmore domain or the old Skidmore wireless network. It is case sensitive.
5) After entering your username and password, you will be asked to accept the SkidmoreSecure certificate from orbit.skidmore.edu. Click on Accept.
6) You should now see the SkidmoreSecure network selected.
7) You will now want to tell your iPhone to “Forget” the Skidmore Wireless network. To do so, click on the arrow next to the Skidmore Wireless Network. You should now see this screen:
8) Click on Forget this Network at the top of the page, and you will be prompted to verify.
9) You can now use the SkidmoreSecure network.