- Training the Street
Calling all Juniors and Seniors - Career Development Center and Office of Advancement presents a two-day seminar with world's leading financial learning services company, preparing Students and Professionals for Success on Wall Street. Read More.
- Wall Street 101
Career Development Center and Office of Advancement presents "Wall Street 101" a panel and reception designed to connect alumni professionals with Skidmore students. Date: Friday, September 12, 2014 Time: 2:00 PM Location: Murray Aikins Dining Hall, 2nd Floor Bring your rèsumè to share with alumni. Read More.
- How to get a job at Google
Management and Business, How to get a Job with Google. Read More.
- Academic Festival Presentations - April 30, 2014
Management and Business Academic Festival Presentations scheduled for Wednesday, April 30, 2014. Read More.
- MB107 Executive Presentations Luncheon - April 25, 2014
MB107 Executive Presentations Luncheon Speaker Read More.
- Management and Business Department Advisory Board Relaunched
Management and Business Department Advisory Board Relaunched announcement. Read More.
- Catherine Hill to host panel at Capture the Energy conference
Catherine has been tapped to lead a roundtable session on Wednesday, March 12th. Read More.
- On Campus Interview: Morgan Stanley, January 31, 2014
Management and Business, On Campus Inteview Read More.
- NYBPC 2014 Capital Region info session and networking mixer
You are invited to an interactive Capital Region information session and networking mixer for the 2014 New York Business Plan Competition, which will be held at the SUNY College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering on Friday, January 24th at 4 pm. It is free to attend, but registration is required so please register with Nick Querques at email@example.com by Tuesday, January 21st. Read More.
- Kelly Blackhurst, Management and Business major, named NCAA DIII Field Hockey Player of the Year
Kelly was in class when she got the news, so her professor and classmates were the first to congratulate her. Read More.
- NY EXCEL institute aims to increase clean-tech start-ups
The New York Executive Clean Energy Leadership Institute (NY EXCEL), is expected to lead to business creation and job growth in upstate New York. Read More.