Contact Information & Background
Department of Management & Business
Office: PMH 205
- Ph.D., Organizational Studies, State University of New York at Albany
- MBA, Bowling Green State University
- B.S., Administrative Management, Bowling Green State University
- Sinclair, N. & Harper, T. & Segrave, J. (June, 2014). Building a collegiate athletic leadership model for ncaa athletic teams: context, leadership behaviors, and outcomes mediated by leader-member exchange theory. The International Journal of Sport and Society, vol. 4, iss. 2 Common Ground Publishing. Champaign, IL.
- Norelli, B.A. & Harper, T.L. (June, 2013) Scholarship in Academic Library Literature: Who, What, and When. College and Undergraduate Libraries.
- Harper, T.L. & Ruge, B. (2008). Government decision-makers: Rational intentions. Business Renaissance Quarterly, vol 3(4), pp. 125 -139.
- Harper, T.L. & Ruge, B. (2008) State government decision-making: Decision-making at the crossroads. The Management Case Study Journal (online), vol. 8(2) pp. 110 - 121.
- Harper, T.L. (2008). Perceived fit of asian americans as entrepreneurs. International Journal of Social Entrepreneurship, vol. 1(1). pp. 93 – 101.
- Harper, T.L. (Editor) (2009) MB107 Course Reader. A selection of business and management readings and business cases from Prentice Hall Publishing and Harvard Business School. Adopted for 2009 – 2011.
- Sands, J. & Harper, T. (2007) Family-friendly benefits and organizational performance. Business Renaissance Quarterly, vol. 2(1) pp. 107-126.
- Harper, T.L, & Norelli, B.A. (2007). The business of collaboration and electronic collection development. Collection Building, vol. 26(1) pp. 15-19.
Selected Conference Presentations
- Harper, T.L., Norelli, B.A. & Taber, M. (November, 2015). “Case selection: a case for a new Approach” Southern Management Association Meeting. St. Pete Beach, FL.
- Harper, P.J. & Harper, T.L. (August, 2015). “Exploration of the “insurance-like” effect of corporate philanthropy in the event of negative events” Summer Marketing Educator’s Conference. Chicago, IL.
- Harper, T., Norelli, B., Taber, M. (May, 2014). The Case for Case Selection in Business Education. Will be presented at the Eastern Academy of Management Conference (Case Association). Newport, Rhode Island.
- Mercier, M., Harper, T., Berheide, C. (May, 2014). Helping Volunteer Managers Cultivate Exemplary Volunteers: Proposing a Path-Goal Model of the Leader/Volunteer Relationship. Presented at the Eastern Academy of Management Conference. Newport, Rhode Island.
- Harper and Harper (Nov., 2013). Is csr valued in m&as? Southern Association Meeting, New Orleans, LA.
- Sinclair, N., Harper, T., & Segrave, J.N. (May, 2013) The collegiate athletic model. Sport and Society Conference. May, 2013.
- Sinclair, N., Harper, T., & Segrave, J. (submitted in October, 2012). The Collegiate Athletic Model. Submitted to the Sport and Society Conference.
- Harper, P.J., Mithani, M. and Harper, T.L. Corporate Social Performance: Public Opinion Matters (Nov. 2012). Southern Management Association Meeting. Savannah, Georgia.
- Harper, P.J. & Harper, T.L., (May, 2012). A View Of Csp From The Top: Exploring Antecedents Of Leader Personal Social Performance. 49th Annual Meeting of the Eastern Academy of Management in May , 2012. Philadelphia, PA.
- Harper, .T.L. and Norelli, B.A. (2011). Faculty-Librarian Collaborations: A Prescription for Effective Instruction. Organizational Behavior Teaching Conference. Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Harper, P.J., Mithani, M. and Harper, T.L. (November, 2011) Corporate Social Performance: Public Opinion Matters. Southern Management Association Meeting. Savannah, GA.