Contact Information & Background
Associate Professor of Marketing
Department of Management & Business
Office: PMH 265
- Ph.D., marketing, University of Colorado at Boulder
- M.S., marketing, University of Colorado at Boulder
- B.S., finance, University of Colorado at Boulder
- MB 214 Foundations of Marketing
- MB 313 Consumer Behavior
- MB 337 Advertising and Promotion
- Page, C. and J. Robins (2016), “Revitalizing the Classics: An Investigation into the
Motivation, Ability, and Opportunity of Frequent and Infrequent Attendees of Classical
Performing Arts to Patron such Events,” American Journal of Arts Management, September, 1-39.
- Herr, P.M., C. Page, B. Pfeiffer, and D. Davis, (2012), “Affective Influences on Evaluative
Processing,” Journal of Consumer Research, Vol 38, 833-845.
- Herr P.M. and C. Page (2004), "Asymmetric Response Latencies in Liking and Disliking
Judgments: So What's Not to Like?" Journal of Consumer Research, Volume 30 (4), 588-601.
- Lepkowska-White E. C. Page, and M. Youndt (2004) Wed Image and Young Consumers: An
Empirical Investigation of Factors Influencing Perceptions of Online Companies,' Journal of Internet Commerce, Vol. 3, No. 2.
- Kang, Y.S., P.M. Herr, and C. Page (2003), "Time and Distance: Asymmetries in Consumer
Trip Knowledge and Judgments," Journal of Consumer Research, Volume 30 (3), 420-429.
- Page, C. and P. Colby (2003), "If Only I Hadn't Smoked: The Impact of Counterfactual
Thinking on a Smoking Related Behavior," Psychology and Marketing, 20 (11), 955-976.
- Page, C. and P.M. Herr (2002), "An Investigation of the Processes by which Product
Design and Brand Strength Interact to Determine Initial Affective and Quality Judgments,"
Journal of Consumer Psychology, 12 (2), 133-147.
- Page C., and N. Ridgway (2001), "The Impact of consumer Environments on Consumption Patterns of Children from Disparate Socioeconomic Backgrounds," Journal of Consumer Marketing, 18 (1), 21-40. Paper received the High Commendation Award for being one of the best papers published in JCM in 2001.