Department Chair: Lei Ouyang Bryant
Full Time Faculty
- Gordon R. Thompson [email@example.com]: B.Mus. (Theory and Composition), University of Windsor; M.M. (Ethnomusicology), University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign; Ph.D. (Ethnomusicology), University of California, Los Angeles.
- Associate Professors
- Benjamin Givan [firstname.lastname@example.org]: B.A. (Music and American History) Brown University; M.Phil., Ph.D. (Theory), Yale
- Lei Bryant [email@example.com]: B.A. (East Asian Studies) Macalester College; M.A., Ph.D. (Ethnomusicology), University of Pittsburgh.
- Anthony Holland [firstname.lastname@example.org]: B.M., Baldwin-Wallace College; M.M. (Theory), M.M. (Composition), D.M.A., Cleveland Institute of Music and Case Western Reserve University.
- Deborah Rohr [email@example.com]: B.A., Bennington College; M.A., Ph.D. (History), University of Pennsylvania; Ph.D. (Theory), Eastman School of Music, University of Rochester.
- Assistant Professors
- Luciane Beduschi [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Visiting Assistant Professors
- Evan Mack
- Elizabeth McLean Macy [email@example.com]: B.A., Colorado College; M.A. UC Riverside; Ph.D. (Ethnomusicology), UCLA.
- Distinguished Artist-in-Residence
- Joel Brown (Classical Guitar, Guitar Ensemble) [firstname.lastname@example.org] B.M., Philadelphia College of the Performing Arts; M.M., Ithaca College.
- Pola Baytelman (Piano) [email@example.com] B.M., University of Chile; M.M., New England Conservatory of Music; D.M.A., University of Texas at Austin.
- Senior Artists-in-Residence
- Michael Emery (Violin, Viola, String Ensembles) [firstname.lastname@example.org] B.S. College of St. Rose; M.M. Manhattan School of Music.
- John Nazarenko (Jazz Guitar and Piano, Small Jazz Ensembles) [email@example.com] A.A., Columbia-Green Community College; B.A., Skidmore College; M.S., University
at Albany, State University of New York.
- Anne Zwick Turner (Voice, Opera Workshop) [firstname.lastname@example.org] B.A., Eastman School of Music, University of Rochester; M.A., California State College, Northridge.
- Jan Vinci (Flute, Flute Ensemble) email@example.com] B.M., Bowling Green State University; M.M., Cleveland Institute of Music; D.M.A.,
The Julliard School.
- Visiting Artist-in-Residence
- Brett Grigsby
- Katie Gardiner [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Luke Baker (Classical Upright Bass):
- Veena Chandra (Sitar): B.A., B.T., M.A., Agra University; M.M., Prayag Sangit Samiti.
- Nancy Jo Davidsen (Voice): B.A., Barnard College.
- Mark Foster (Percussion): B.M., Eastman School of Music, University of Rochester.
- Randall Ellis (Oboe, Woodwind Chamber Music).
- Katie Gardiner
- Elizabeth Huntley (Harp): B.A., Union College; M.A., Boston University; M.M., New England conservatory
- John Kirk (Fiddle, Mandolin)
- Eric Latini (Trumpet): B.M., New England Conservatory of Music.
- Patrice Malatestinic (French Horn, Horn Ensemble): B.A., University at Albany, State University of New York; M.M., The College of Saint Rose.
- Susan Martula (Clarinet): B.A., Smith College; M.M., Manhattan School of Music.
- Michelle McLoughlin (Bassoon): B.M. Curtis Institute; M.M. Univ. Cincinnati CCM.
- Michael Meidenbauer (Trombone): B.M. Crane School of Music SUNY Potsdam; M.M. Indiana Univ. School of Music
- Patricia Miller (Banjo): B.S. Virginia Commonwealth University
- George Muscatello (Jazz Guitar): Manhattan School of Music.
- Nathaniel Parke
- Timothy Peck
- Mike Silvagnoli (Tuba): B.M., SUNY Potsdam.
- Richard Syracuse (Bass): B.M., Manhattan School of Music.
- Mark Vinci (Saxophone; Director, Jazz Ensemble): North Texas State University, Bowling Green State University, University of Akron.
- Carol Ann Elze: B.M., Crane School of Music, State University of New York, Potsdam.
- Patricia Hadfield: B.M., Crane School of Music, State University of New York, Potsdam.
- Richard Cherry: B.A., Canberra School of Music, Australian National University.
- Research Associate