Off-Campus Study Fair
Not sure where you want to study off-campus? Looking for more information about the programs? Want to talk to former students and program representatives?
~ OFF-CAMPUS STUDY FAIR ~
All Skidmore College programs will be represented with OCSE program managers and former students available to answer questions.
OCSE will be available to answer questions about Skidmore's 118 approved programs. Representatives from the following approved programs as well as returned off-campus study students will also be available to answer questions.
- Academic Programs International (API)
- Advanced Studies in England (ASE)
- Antioch Education Abroad
- CET Academic Programs
- College Year in Athens (CYA)
- Danish Institute for Study Abroad (DIS)
- Frontiers Abroad
- IES Abroad
- International Partnership for Service Learning (IPSL)
- Organization for Tropical Studies (OTS)
- School for Field Studies (SFS)
- School for International Training (SIT)
- Semester in Environmental Science at MBL (SES)
- Studio Art Centers International (SACI)
- Syracuse University
- University of Minnesota
You can find detailed program information for Skidmore and approved program options at http://myocse.skidmore.edu.
Unable to attend the fair?
If you are unable to attend the fair, please stop by the office of Off-Campus Study & Exchanges in Starbuck 202. Walk-in advising hours are available Monday-Friday from 1-4 pm or you can call 518-580-5355 to schedule an appointment.