Find a program  Apply Now  For Parents  For Faculty  FAQs 
Off-Campus Study & Exchanges

Skidmore in London


tourPreference will be given to students who meet the following requirements:

* Admission to University College London and King's College London is very competitive. Students applying to these schools must have junior standing, strong faculty references, and at least a 3.3 GPA. Some departments may require an even higher GPA. Students applying to UCL apply directly to a specific academic department. Please visit OCSE for more information.

If you do not meet the requirements above, you must petition to study abroad.


The Skidmore in London program is offered only during the SPRINGsemester. Please apply by the following deadline:  SEPTEMBER 22

Please click here to access the Skidmore in London application

In additional to the Skidmore in London application, all applicants must also submit the University's application.

Goldsmiths, University of London
Queen Mary, University of London
SOAS, University of London
University of the Arts London
University College London
University of Westminster

Those applying to King's College must fill out the on-line application after being approved by OCSE.

Any student receiving academic or physical accommodations should be aware that the program may or may not be able to provide the same accommodations. Off-Campus Study & Exchanges staff is available to discuss your current accommodations to determine what accommodations can be provided.

Meet with the Coordinator for Students with Disabilities in Student Academic Services before you go away. The Coordinator can provide you with a statement of approved accommodations that would be granted at Skidmore during the time you will be in the foreign country. Feel free to discuss any disability-related questions related to study abroad with the Coordinator for Students with Disabilities.