Preference will be given to students who meet the following requirements:
- Junior standing
- Cumulative GPA requirements differ by London university:
- Goldsmiths, University of London: 3.0 GPA
- The London School of Economics & Political Science: 3.3 GPA for qualitative courses; 3.5 GPA for quantitative courses
- King's College London: 3.3 GPA
- Queen Mary, University of London: 3.0 GPA
- The School for Oriental and African Studies, University of London: 3.0 GPA
- University of the Arts London: 3.0 GPA
- University College London: 3.3 GPA
- University of Westminster: 2.8 GPA; the School of Media, Arts and Design requires a 3.0 GPA
Ability to demonstrate, through personal essay and recommendations, the level of maturity and self-motivation needed to succeed abroad
If you do not meet the requirements above, you must petition to study abroad.
The Skidmore in London program is offered during the fall, spring, or full year. The deadline for fall or full year is March 15th and the deadline for spring semester is September 22nd.
Any student receiving academic or physical accommodations should be aware that the program may or may not be able to provide the same accommodations. Off-Campus Study & Exchanges staff is available to discuss your current accommodations to determine what accommodations can be provided.
Meet with the Coordinator for Students with Disabilities in Student Academic Services before you go away. The Coordinator can provide you with a statement of approved accommodations that would be granted at Skidmore during the time you will be in the foreign country. Feel free to discuss any disability-related questions related to study abroad with the Coordinator for Students with Disabilities.