Accepted Student Information
Please complete the required forms and return to us before June 5.
Arrival details: Sunday, July 5
- Mandatory arrival 12 – 4:00 p.m.
- Summer Registration Desk, Case Center, 2nd floor: See campus map and directions
- At registration, you will receive your ID, your course schedule and class locations.
- Mandatory residence hall and program orientations will be held on Sunday evening, as well as Monday morning and afternoon.
Please complete the transportation form and return to us before June 5.
- We can make arrangements to pick you up on July 5 from the Albany, NY airport or the Saratoga Springs bus/train station. In order to be met by program staff, plan to arrive before 4:00pm.
- We will organize your transportation to the airport/stations listed above on Saturday, August 8; you must check-out before 4:00pm.
Living on Campus:
Students will be assigned to a single or double room equipped with a bed, desk, chair, and dresser. A pillow and a bedspread will be provided. Program participants have access to an indoor pool, tennis and racquetball courts, fitness and weight rooms. The Murray-Aikens Dining Hall has a large assortment of dining options, including vegetarian, vegan and gluten free selections. Cooking in dorm rooms is prohibited. Public computers and printers are available on campus. Every residence hall room has wireless, as do many areas of campus.
What You Will Need:
Note: The Skidmore Shop will only be open from noon until 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 5th.
Dining on Campus:
Murray-Aikens Dining Hall has a large assortment of dining options, including vegetarian, vegan and gluten free selections. Cooking in your room is prohibited.
- We suggest $50 per week, not including cost of books or art supplies.
- Cash can be deposited on your ID card when you arrive. Your ID card works as your meal card, room key and declining balance card for campus purchases. Parents may add funds by credit card on the Skidmore Card Office webpage.
- Students are not able to cash personal checks or travelers checks on campus.
Receiving Mail On Campus:
Be sure to use the correct address for incoming mail is as follows:
General Delivery - Summer Programs
815 N. Broadway
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866-1632
Check out the Summer Information Guide for additional information.