Contact Information and Background
Office: TLC 146
- Ph.D., University of Toronto
- M. S., University of Toronto
- B. A., University of Toronto
COURSES TAUGHT AT SKIDMORE
- Research Methods
- Cognitive expectancy: How do we predict what’s coming, and what are the consequences of this prediction?
- Neurocognition of music: How do the brain and the cognitive system subserve human musicality?
- Auditory perception and production: What is the relationship between processing a pitch and singing it?
- Relation between language and music: Are these abilities subserved by the same or different cognitive systems?
- I play the accordion.
CLICK HERE FOR VITAE