Course Schedule Instructions
- You will need to provide a sufficient number of seats for first year and sophomore
students pursuing curriculum requirements. For the most part, this will mean Breadth
Component and intro courses.
- As a general rule, we are asking you to schedule your offerings evenly across all
the time blocks. As discussed in Academic Staff, you may increase the number in a
slot only after you evened out across all the slots.
- Please follow the following recommendations concerning maximum enrollment caps for
courses: 100 level: 35-38, 200 level: 29-33, 300 level: 19-23.
- All Independent Studies,Internships, and Adv Studio Problems require a special form.
Independent Study forms can be obtained on the Registrar's Forms page, Internship applications are handled by the Dean of Studies Office , and Adv Studio Problems can be found in the Art Department. Course descriptions
for individual departments can be viewed in the College Catalog . Students do not include these sections in their on-line registration.
- You can find useful course tally information on the Registrar's Web Site.
- Please let us know if you wish to require an instructor's approval for registration
in a class. The catalog should reflect this as a pre-requisite. Any course that requires
a form to register will automatically be flagged by this office.
Please provide a course description for all topics courses that need to appear in the Addendum.