Sussman Village - Buildings A and B
Sussman Village - Buildings A and B were built in 2012, and first housed residents for the 2012-2013 academic year.
- Laundry room with four washers and four dryers (one room per building)
- Kitchen with a microwave, refrigerator, sink, stove/oven, and fire extinguisher (one per apartment)
- Cable and Wireless internet are provided
Bedrooms are furnished with the following items upon move in:
- Desk (42" x 24" x 30" H)
- Desk Top Bookcase (36-1/2" x 12" x 24" H)
- Desk Chair
- Dresser (30" x 24" x 30" H)
- Twin extra long bed (80" x 36" x 22" H)
- Nightstand (16" x 24" x 28" H)
- Modem box with cable and internet connections
Apartments are furnished with the following items upon move in:
- Dining Room - table and five chairs
- Living room - sofa, two chairs, coffee table, and two end tables
- Phone port with telephone in kitchen
The are 3 different styles of apartments in Sussman Village - Buildings A and B. The
3 styles are differentiated by the number of residents and what level of the building
they are located on. The three types are:
- 5-Person Lower Level
- 5-Person Upper Level
All 2-Persons apartments are located on the lower level of the complex and are fully accessible and ADA compliant.
All 5-Person apartments consist of two floors. The lower floor houses the entrance to the apartment, a full kitchen, living room, dining room and one bedroom and full bathroom. The upper floor houses the remain four bedrooms and a full bathroom.
All bedrooms in Sussman Village - Buildings A and B are single occupancy.
- Single Room: vary
- Closets: vary
Sussman Village - Building A - 360 view from the street
Sussman Village - Building B - 360 view from the street
View inside of Sussman Village - Buildings A and B