Important numbers | Campus services | Building hours | Local golf and spa facilities
- Case Center Information Desk: 518-580-5610
- Campus Safety: 518-580-5566
In case of emergency, call Campus Safety. Located in the Jonsson Tower basement, the Campus Safety office is staffed 24 hours a day. Please note that emergency blue-light telephones are located across campus (31 locations); depressing the button provides direct access to Campus Safety; in addition, a light will flash, alerting others to your location.
- Directions, travel information, and campus maps are available from the Skidmore web site.
- Special Assistance: Golf cart rides are available to assist those with special on-campus
transportation needs. Inquire at the Case Center registration desk.
- Child Care: If you would like to make childcare arrangements, Alumni Affairs will provide a list of babysitters upon request after May 1st. Call 518-580-5610 for list. You should make your own arrangements with the babysitters, who provide their own transportation.
On Campus Facility Hours
The Skidmore Shop
The Skidmore Shop is located in Case Center on the lower level. .
Thursday 9:15 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday 10:15 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Sunday 9 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
A representative from Jostens will be available for Skidmore ring orders or questions.
Friday Noon - 5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. - Noon
Lucy Scribner Library
Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday Noon - 6 p.m.
Sunday Noon - 5 p.m.
Case Center, 2nd floor
Thursday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sports and Recreation Center
Fitness Room and Basketball Courts
Thursday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
* Saturday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
* Sunday Noon – 6 p.m.
Note: Lanyard and nametag must be presented at the front desk of the Sports and Recreation Center for admission
*Basketball will not be available Saturday or Sunday.
Saturday 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
(courts are lighted during evening hours)
Thursday 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sunday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Case Center Information Desk
In case of emergency, call Campus Safety. Located in the Jonsson Tower basement, the Campus Safety office is staffed 24 hours a day. Please note that emergency blue-light telephones are located across campus (16 locations); depressing the button provides direct access to Campus Safety; in addition, a light will flash, alerting others to your location.
Closed for Renovations
Frances Young Tang Teaching
Museum and Art Gallery
Alumni Reunion Art Exhibition
* Thursday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
(Opening Reception 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.)
Saturday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
** Sunday 10 a.m. – noon
(Frances Young Tang Teaching Museum will be open until 5 p.m.)
* Full access to all exhibits in the Tang Museum will begin at noon.
** Access to the Reunion Art Show begins at 10 a.m. Artwork will be taken down throughout the morning.
Note: The alumni golf tournament is Friday, May 30, 2014 from 11 a.m.–5 p.m., at Saratoga Spa State Park.
Directions to Spa State Park: From Skidmore’s main entrance, turn right onto North Broadway. Travel through downtown Saratoga Springs for approximately 2.5 miles. Shortly after you pass Crescent Avenue on your left (the National Museum of Dance and the Lincoln Baths will be on your right), you will see a sign for Spa State Park on your right.Brookhaven Golf Club
- Greenfield Center: 518-893-7458
- Queensbury: 518-761-4653
- Spa State Park, Saratoga Springs: 518-584-2006
- Saratoga National Golf Club, Saratoga Springs: 518-583-4653
- Airway Meadows Golf Course, Gansevoort: 518-792-4144
- Roosevelt Baths: 800-524-9147
- Sanctuary Spa: 877-587-5219
- The Crystal Spa: 518-584-2556
- The Medbery Inn & Spa: 800-508-1804
- The Garden: 518-281-7547