Download as a PDF
|Full Page Bleed||8.625||x||11.125|
|Full Page Non-Bleed||7.25||x||9.75|
|Half Page (horizontal)||7.5||x||5.0|
|Half Page (vertical)||3.5||x||10.0|
Digital Pre-Press Requirements
- Preferred format in native format (i.e. Photoshop EPS, Xpress). Also include PDF copy.
- Original files are preferred in the format they were produced. High-res PDF files are OK but must be 1200 or 2400dpi.
- Label all disks that are sent with company, contact, file format, and a phone number.
- A hard copy proof of the ad that contains all file information should be provided. Color proof, where applicable, should indicate trims and bleeds. Only ad files on the disk.
- All scans/graphics/images must be on disk with text in native files.
- Build pages to trim size and extend bleed to 1/8” beyond page edge. Keep live matter 1/4” from final trim.
- Scanned images should not be enlarged beyond 110% or reduced below 50% in the layout application and image resolution must be 300dpi or higher.
- Please do not nest EPS files within other EPS files.
- Color scan images should be CMKY where possible. Image density should be 280% maximum.
- Image file format should be TIFF, EPS, JPEG, or BMP.
- Duotones should be converted to CMKY mode.
- Commitment for Space: February 1, 2018
- Materials and Payment: February 9, 2018
- (note that advertisers in the Prize List will also appear in the Program as well, thank you!)
- Commitment for Space: May 6, 2018
- Materials and Payment: May 20, 2018
Terms and Conditions
- All rates are based on camera-ready copy. Production charges may be billed to advertiser for changes made after deadlines.
- Advertisers are accepted upon the representation that the advertiser and its agency have the right to publish the contents. In consideration of such publication, advertiser and its agency agree to indemnify and hold the Skidmore College Saratoga Classic Horse Show harmless against any expense arising out of publication.
- All ads must be paid in full by materials deadlines listed for each publication. Checks are made to Saratoga Classic Horse Show.
- The Skidmore College Saratoga Classic Horse Show reserves the right to reject any advertisement that does not keep with the publication’s standards and the college’s mission.