This summer celebrate with us our new 103 acre show venue, White Hollow Farm!
Located just 8 miles from downtown Saratoga Springs, N.Y., Skidmore’s White Hollow Farm features seven large rings with state-of-the-art drainage and all-weather performance footing, permanent and tented stabling, multiple-sized turnout paddocks, and a large camper area. There’s ample room to ride and relax on this beautiful, horse-friendly property.
2018 Show Highlights
- $25,000 GRAND PRIX
- $15,000 USHJA INTERNATIONAL HUNTER DERBY
- $10,000 JUMPER CLASSIC
- $10,000 TAKE2 THOROUGHBRED PRIZE MONEY
- $5,000 USHJA NATIONAL HUNTER DERBY
- $2,000 JUNIOR AND A/O HUNTER CLASSICS
- $1,500 CHILDREN’S AND ADULT HUNTER DERBY
- $1,500 USHJA PONY HUNTER DERBY
- USHJA GREEN HUNTER INCENTIVE STAKE CLASS
- PRESIDENT'S CUP EQUITATION CHALLENGE
About the Horse Show
Since 1927 the Skidmore College Saratoga Classic Horse Show has always been a highlight of the early summer season in Saratoga Springs. Today, it is a nationally recognized United States Equestrian Federation Premier Hunter/Jumper event attracting top equestrian competitors from across the United States and Canada.
Access to higher education is a top priority of Skidmore and the horse show aids in that purpose by having all proceeds directly fund scholarships for students.