Event Management System (EMS) Training group sessions are now available to sign up for through the IT Training Course Offerings.
- Find the next available session and sign up here
- Hands-on, one-on-one training sessions are also available on the use of EMS to request space and the process for posting events to the Campus Events Calendar. To schedule a session, please contact the Scheduling Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Event Set-Up requests for the Surrey should be made through EMS rather than separately using the Event Request form. This feature will be expanded to other buildings in the near future.
- See: How to Request Surrey with Event Setup
Requests to use College-Owned Vehicles are now managed through EMS.
- For more information, see Motor Vehicles Policy: Fleet Vehicle Reservations
Dining Services continues to expand offerings that can be requested through EMS, most recently with Dining Hall Meal Tickets.
- See: How to Order Meal Tickets
- Catering service requests can be submitted at the time of the space request or added later, at least 7 days in advance of the event (sooner is better). Requests can also be edited and cancelled online after submission.
- See: How to Request Catering Service
- For questions and concerns regarding menus, set up, and confirmations, please direct your inquiry to the email@example.com.
Schedule an Event
After logging in, select Reservations, and then select Dining Hall (for any Dining Hall space), Tang (for any space in the Tang), or Space Request (for all other spaces).
After completing and submitting your request, please allow up to 48 hours before hearing from the scheduling office.
Find an Event or Browse for a Space
Choose Scheduled Events to view all scheduled events.
Choose Space Availability to see a grid view of all requestable spaces
Choose Space Features for a list of spaces and their features.
Log into EMS from home or off-campus
First you must download the Skidmore VPN onto your computer. The directions for VPN can be found here:
You must have a valid Skidmore user ID and password to install VPN. Once it is downloaded you will be able to access the website for EMS.