Skidmore's Public Event Calendar
How-To add events to the public events calendar
- Go to Virtual EMS and request the space. *If this will be off campus use the building & room called "Calendar Only".
- When entering in the details for the event under the "Other Information" section select Public Event Calendar for the first question.
- Enter in the Calendar Event Description in the format suggested:
- Event Description including speaker/performer information
- Open to the public (Free) or ticket information
- Website for the event
- Sponsor(s) of the event
- Fill out any other required information for the event.
- Hit submit and allow up to 48 hours until event will be published to the public event calendar.
How-To view the public events calendar
- Click on the the public events calendar link
- This will bring up this months calendar of events.
- On the right hand side you can choose which calendar you wish to view (Academic, Arts or the main Campus Events).
- To view more information about an event click on the name of the event.
- You can filter the calendar information by event types, location or departments/student groups by using the filter box in the right hand column.
- To view the calendar as a list format choose the list icon (second to the left of "View").