General information for all events
- All events must be in keeping with the educational mission of the College and must uphold the high standard and values of the institution.
- Segregation and discrimination of all forms is prohibited.
- Where alcohol is served, both College alcohol policies and New York State laws must be observed. For further information, contact Dining Services at extension 5850 or if you are a student group you can contact the Office of Leadership Activities.
- Program sponsors are held responsible for damages to or loss of College property resulting from a scheduled event. General closing time for most facilities is 1:30 a.m.
- All fund-raising activities must be sponsored by a Skidmore College student club, organization, residence hall or an academic/administrative department.
Scheduling Time Line
- Summer classes & programs scheduled by mid-January
- Open up summer scheduling
- Fall classes scheduled by mid-March
- Open up fall scheduling
- Spring classes scheduled by mid-October
- Open up spring scheduling