If you wish to appeal a parking ticket, please fill out and submit a Parking Appeal Form. You'll be notified via email within one week about the Parking Court's decision. If your ticket is overturned, you need not worry about anything else. The Parking Court will ensure that you do not get billed. If the ticket has already been charged to your account, your account will be credited. If your appeal is rejected, the charge on your account will stand.
Fines may be paid to Kris Scully, Case 222.
For more information, contact the Parking Court (email@example.com)
Please remember that all members of the Skidmore Community are held to the Honor Code. Those who are found to have been untruthful on the Parking Appeal Form or during the Parking Court will be held in violation of the Honor Code and taken to the Integrity Board.
Please read all the instructions before filling out the form, to ensure your appeal
is properly processed.
- All appeals must be completed within thirty (30) days of being issued.
- Upon completing this form your appeal will be added to the end of the of the queue.
- Parking Court will not overturn tickets based on:
- Being late to class
- Being unaware of Skidmore parking policies
- Having already received several parking tickets
- Being unable to afford to pay the ticket
- Once parking court reviews your appeal, you will receive an e-mail with the parking court's decision. ALL PARKING COURT DECISIONS ARE FINAL
- If your ticket is overturned: You need not worry about anything else. The Parking Court Chair will ensure that you do not get billed.
- If your appeal is rejected: the Parking Court's Decision is final. Fines may be paid to Kris Scully in Case 222.
- If you have any questions you can email the Parking Court at firstname.lastname@example.org