59-Second Video Festival
The entire Skidmore community is invited to participate in this celebration of the power of video cameras — including those on our smartphones. Just look through your lens and explore — then come to the Tang on April 24 to see what others have come up with. All entries must be submitted by April 1.
- Each person may submit up to :59 seconds of video (i.e., one video that totals :59 or several videos that total :59).
- You must be a member of the Skidmore community—faculty, staff or student—to submit a video.
- All videos must be submitted by midnight EST on April 1.
Ways to submit
- Skidmore Box upload (embedded below)
- Dropbox: You may upload the video to your own Dropbox account, and then share the link your video to email@example.com. Include your name, Skidmore email and class year in the email that you send when you share the link. Entries without this information will not be accepted.
You are solely responsible for the content of your submissions. You cannot knowingly post content that violates the copyright, trademark, patent or intellectual property right of any third party, and you must remove the same should you discover that you have violated this provision. Likewise, you cannot post content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, that violates a third party’s right to privacy, that otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or that is otherwise inappropriate. You indemnify Skidmore, its Board, officers, employees and agents, from any and all claims and/or damages (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to the content you have posted.
While Skidmore does not and cannot review every submission and is not responsible for the content of these messages, Skidmore reserves the right to delete, move, or edit submissions that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable.
For questions about the video festival, please contact Sarah Weitzman at firstname.lastname@example.org.