Skidmore Saratoga Entrepreneurial Partnership (SSEP)
* Additional Expectations of Clients
- All client information is treated as confidential. A Non Disclosure Agreement is signed by all students. A company NDA can be signed if necessary. Relevant financial and other company data needs to be available to the student consultants and will, of course, be covered by the NDA.
- The client must commit to having a decision-maker/contact person who will attend scheduled weekly one-hour meetings and will engage with the student consultants throughout the semester by phone, email, etc. The weekly meetings can be held at the client’s office, if preferred, or on campus, or, when necessary, can be Skyped conference calls with the team.
- Timely feedback from the client to the students is expected as the teams present interim components of the strategic plan, mid-term reports, etc. This engagement and active iteration result in the most valuable final consulting reports.
- Clients are expected to be available for and participate in the assessment of the final presentation by the student consultants at the end of the semester.
- Clients need to recognize that SSEP is not an internship program, but a consultancy. This is not an opportunity to have some students help check-off some tasks on the client’s day-to-day to-do list.