Staff Advisory Group
We agree that:
- Exempt and non-exempt staff members from all areas of the College are encouraged to
- No individual staff member is expected to represent or speak for her/his area.
- The roles of meeting facilitator and note-taker will rotate among the participants.
- We will listen to and welcome each participant’s thoughts, feelings, and experiences
with respect, even if those thoughts, emotions, and experiences are different from
- We will be cognizant of how much we speak as individuals to ensure that everyone has
an opportunity to share.
- These guidelines apply to SAG Steering Committee meetings, SAG Open meetings, and
all SAG Working Group meetings.
- This is a “living document,” and guidelines might need to be adjusted as the SAG evolves.
- Guidelines will be amended by the SAG Steering Committee after receiving input from staff during SAG Open meetings.