Our conferences services team aims to make your guests stay at Skidmore College as easy as possible. Once you have chosen to host your Summer Conference at Skidmore College we work closely with you to ensure that your guests needs are met.
Here are just a few highlights of what we can provide for you and your guests:
- Online Housing Registration - We offer our conference organizers an opportunity to allow your guests to self-register
for housing during your conference. We will give you a link to our online form that
you can embed on your website or we can create a webpage for you to send to your registrants.
We take care of collecting payment, assigning housing and sending them check in and
check out information.
- Summer Registration Desk - When your guests arrive to campus they will check in at our Summer Registration
Desk located in our Case College Center. Our staff is on hand seven days a week from
8:30am -7pm to assist them. Our staff handles check-in and check-out, prints ID cards,
and provides information about the campus, program activities and local area.
- Parking - Parking is complimentary to all of our overnight guests. Guests will need to register
their vehicle at check-in. They will be given a parking pass to display on their
rear view mirror. Please note it is MANDATORY for all overnight guests to register
their vehicle with the Summer Registration Desk.
- Internet/Wireless Access - A Skidmore username and password is required for WiFi access and public computer
login. Summer conferences will be assigned a generic group username and password,
which will be provided upon check-in with summer registration staff and is always
available at the summer registration desk.
- Sports Center Access - The facilities of Skidmore's Sports and Recreation Center are available to guests
18 and older throughout the summer. Enjoy a swim in the indoor pool, a racquetball
match with a friend, or a workout in our cardio and weight rooms. Tennis courts are
available on a specific schedule.
These are just a few of the amenities our conference & guests services team have available to our summer guests. Speak with your Conference Services Coordinator for more information and for a full list of amenities.