Please review the suggested requirements below to prepare for submitting your application. Application review will begin immediately, and the workshop will remain open until filled. A waiting list will be established for entrance to the program.
Please read this entire page for instructions on how to apply before continuing on to the online application. A formal audition is not required.
Summer Dance applicants will be required to submit:
A completed online application
A $40 application fee
- Documents you will need to upload to your application
- Resume, vita and/or narrative describing dance training and performance experience (required, .pdf file preferred).
- Have you studied the Graham Technique before? If yes, please answer with whom and whether you have performed Graham repertory. Answers may be included in your resume or dance narrative, or uploaded in a separate document (.pdf file preferred). Your answers do not affect your admission to the workshop. Your responses are used to help the faculty prepare activities that will be valuable and challenging.
- Headshot/photo (optional)
- Online link to video of you in performance (optional)
All required supplemental materials will be uploaded to your online application. Please make sure you have the attachments ready and in the correct format prior to starting the online application process. The file name of your attachments must have your full name and description of the file you are uploading. Example: JohnSmithphoto.jpg. No spaces and no symbols.
Uploads should be in the following format and be no larger than 100MB each.
Document: .DOC; .DOCX; .PDF; .TXT
Images: .JPG; .GIF; .BMP; .PNG
In accordance with U.S. Federal regulations, all non-U.S. Citizens must have a student visa to study in the United States. You may not attend Skidmore on a tourist visa. If you are an international student applying to the summer program, please click here.