Please review the suggested requirements below to prepare for submitting your application.
Workshop Dates: June 5 – 25, 2016
Application Deadline: Applications will be notified of their status within 2-3 weeks of applying, and the workshop will remain open until filled. A waiting list will be established for entrance to the program.
Eligibility: A formal audition is not required. Pre-professional and professional dancers (intermediate and advanced dancers ages 16 and up) will be required to submit:
- A completed online application
- A $60 application fee
- Resume, vita and/or narrative describing dance training, performance, and choreographic experience (if any) (required, .pdf file preferred).
- Headshot/photo (optional, .jpeg)
- Online link to video of you in performance (optional, REQUIRED if applying for a scholarship)
- If registering for Choreographic Devices (elective), please provide an online link to a 5-minute excerpt from a recently choreographed work. (If the video is password protected, please provide the password.)
In accordance with U.S. Federal regulations, all non-U.S. Citizens must have a student visa to study in the United States. You may not attend Skidmore on a tourist visa. If you are an international student applying to the summer program, please view International Student Visa Info.