Stephen Petronio Company
June 4 – 24, 2017
Stephen Petronio Company, Locomotor, photo by Yi-Chun Wu
Dance Workshop Tuition, Fees and College Credit
A non-refundable application fee of $60 is required to apply.
The 2016 Summer Dance Workshop Fees were as listed below. A nominal increase is expected for the summer of 2017:
- Non-Credit Tuition: $1,550
- Undergraduate Credit Tuition (3 credit hours): $2,280
- Room & Board (21 meals per week) Fee: $1,323
- Room & Board (14 meals per week) Fee: $1,119
(Residential participants must choose either 21 meals per week or 14 meals per week)
Students from the local area are welcome to commute and have the option to purchase a meal plan.
Scholarship Assistance - deadline for Applications April 1, 2017
The Summer Dance Workshop has a limited number of scholarships for students with promise who might not otherwise be able to attend the Workshop. A small number of partial scholarship will be awarded in the form of tuition remission.
PLEASE NOTE: This information MUST be submitted by the April 1st application deadline in order for your request to be considered.
To apply for a scholarship, please fax the following materials to Deb Amico at (518) 580-5548 at the time you submit your application.
- A letter requesting scholarship assistance. Please describe your financial situation and note any unusual family circumstance or other facts you want us to consider. Tell us the amount of money you are requesting for this workshop.
- A narrative describing why you are choosing to apply to the Summer Dance Workshop with Stephen Petronio Company.
- A copy of pages 1 and 2 of your most recent federal tax return (this information must be provided unless you are an international student). If you are an international student please tell us your country of origin and provide proof of your annual income.
All scholarship applications will be considered on an individual basis. Requests for financial aid will not affect admission decisions. For questions, please contact Maria McColl, Office of the Dean of Special Programs, Skidmore College, at 518-580-5595 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application fees will not be refunded.
Because faculty and staff salary commitments must be made in advance and the costs of plant operations are fixed, the College must follow a very limited refund policy. Details of this policy as it relates to tuition, room, and board follow. Appeals for refunds due to extenuating circumstances may be made in writing to the Program Director or the Dean of Special Programs.
If Skidmore College cancels a program, all fees will be refunded.
- Tuition payments (less a $500 non-refundable deposit) will be refunded if requested, in writing, thirty (30) days prior to the program start date.
- 100% of the room fee will be refunded if the student decides not to attend Skidmore and so notifies the Program Director thirty (30) days prior to the program start date.
- 50% of the room fee will be refunded if withdrawal from the program occurs after this time and before the program begins.
- The room fee will not be refunded if the student withdraws on or after the first day of the program.
- 100% of the board fee will be refunded prior to the program start date.
- Withdrawal from the College after the start of any program shall entitle the student to a pro-rated refund of the unused portion of the board fee from the date of withdrawal, on a weekly basis.
High-school graduates, matriculated college students, and non-traditional students may register for three semester hours of undergraduate credit from Skidmore College. Applicants who choose this option should register for undergraduate credit; the course designation is DM351/352 (Modern/Advanced). Students are expected to comply with Skidmore’s academic policies. For more information, please consult the Skidmore College Catalog.