The Surrey Inn has a total of (9) bedrooms, each with a private bath. The bedrooms, located on the second floor, consist of five (5) rooms with two twin beds each, one (1) room with a double bed, and three (3) rooms with a queen sized bed.
Each room is furnished with various items from the original Skidmore campus, in addition to donations from past presidents and alumni. Room amenities include private telephones, cable television, wireless internet and room air conditioning.
- Reservations made by College (Departmental Charge): $50.00 per night
- Personal Reservations (Check or Credit Card): $75.00 per night
- Cancellation Policy: Reservation must be canceled 24 hours prior to guest(s) arrival or a $20.00 charge will apply
- Non-Smoking Policy: The Inn is smoke-free. Guests who smoke in their rooms or any other interior space of the Inn will be assessed a deep-cleaning fee. The burning of candles or incense in guest rooms is prohibited.
- Pet Policy: Unfortunately, we do not permit pets at the Inn.
- Additional Appliances: No heat-generated electrical appliances are permitted in any area of the Inn.
Guidelines for Use:
- Limited to the following groups for College-related business only
- Board of Trustees/Alumni Board
- Faculty and administration staff under special circumstances
- Guest for College sponsored events
- Department account number must be provided when reservations are made
- Name of guest(s) must be provided before guest(s) arrival
- $10 charge for unreturned keys
- Check-In: 3pm; Check-Out: 11am
- Key picked-up at Campus Safety Office (open 24/7)
Surrey Photo Gallery - Interior Views