Energy Saving Tips
1. Turn off or put your computer to sleep when not in use.
2. Replace an inefficient incandescent bulb with a compact fluorescent bulb.
3. Unplug appliances when not in use - and use a powerstrip to unplug appliances all at once.
4. Only do laundry when you have a full load.
5. Open blinds during the day to let in daylight and then close them at night.
6. Read a book instead of watching TV.
7. Turn off the lights!
8. If you are able, take the stairs.
9. Study in groups.
10. Reach out to your Eco-Rep for additional ideas!